Friday, July 13, 2007

Blogging

I fear i've been a bit of a creeper! A blog creeper that is!

I love to read others' blogs. i am interested in what you guys have to say; but i neglect to share my own life via blog. In fact, i get a lot of slack from my close friends who say i don't share my life with them via ... well via life! Maybe this will help!

Well, its officially summer break; although for me, that still means lots of busy days of work, volunteering and friends. However, on this particularly beautiful Friday afternoon, i find myself just sitting outside with my music and computer and thought it'd be fun to create one of this "new fangled blogs" ...

"what?" "i'm 4 years late!?"


(in actuality and in true miranda fashion, i am procrastinating. Sitting beside me is a book so beautifully named 'the foundations of clincal research.' i need to de-jumble this 768 page book by the end of the night for a pending 2-year research project.)

No comments: