Thursday, August 9, 2007

Speeders Beware!!

So, i'm heading down my all-too-familiar drive on the 403 from Hamilton back to London ...

It's daylight out, so i'm speeding a little (cause we all know i don't really speed anymore due to a strict warning from a male officer!) ...

I feel i can afford to one up the speed limit because it's daytime and i can keep track of approaching cars in my rear view and look ahead to the typical "cop-spots" which are
1) radar'ing from atop an overpassing bridge, and
2) hiding perpendicular to the road under bridges or in U-turn cut outs

....well today my friends, i found a new and tricky spot! And i've created a diagram to help you understand.

You'll note Exhibit A - the Enemy (aka - cop!) he is strategically placed on the side of an ON-RAMP onto the 403.

There's me - Exhibit B in my Saturn! ... I am busy looking into my rearview and up ahead at the oncoming overpass

Exhibit C is important to note - tactically placed bushes to hide the cop-spot until the last second when it may be too late to hit the brakes!

...Don't worry, i caught him just in time, but i figured i had to share my new-found wisdom with you so you too can be aware of this devious cop-spot!!

Your Welcome.

3 comments:

Margie said...

or...

DON"T SPEED!!!!!

Jaci said...

As a fellow speeder I would like to thank you for your informative, enlightening and insightful commentary on today's highway's with the accompanying cute diagram. Loved it. Margie's right, don't speed would be the most logical conclusion, but then we wouldn't get there as fast!

miranda said...

HAHA!

"but then we wouldn't get there as fast!" Perfectly said Jaci!